-
April 2nd, 2001, 07:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Mmm... I love milk...
Whole mile...
Buttermilk...
Chocolate milk...
Any flavor of milk...
Milk straight from the tit of a cow (like nature intended)...
BUT!My favorite dairy product has to be Ultra-Pastuerized HEAVY whipping cream... *drools*
I'm sippin' on a pint right now, and I am one happy camper... *slurp*
Just thought I'd share... want some? *lol*
Heavy Whipping Cream, it does a body good (well, not really, it's mostly fat and really bad for you... but NUMMY!) *l*
-
April 2nd, 2001, 07:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i just got back from the store where i bought....
Milk....
Chocolate milk....
and Vanilla Cinnamon Creamer....
i bought sour cream too, isn't that curdled milk?
anyways, i have never heard of just drinking whipping cream straight from the carton...
i've heard of sniffing redi whip but have never gotten that talent down to an art...
oh, well...mooooooo *LMFAO*
-
April 2nd, 2001, 08:27 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Hank you're a freak...that's sick *L
-
April 2nd, 2001, 09:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
April 2nd, 2001, 09:48 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Fuck off *lol*
*sucks cows*
-
April 2nd, 2001, 10:24 PM
#6
-
April 3rd, 2001, 04:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
strawberry milk
banna milk
half and half....yummy
wipping cream on wheaties......yummmy
MILK DOES A BODY GOOD!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks